Verizon has outed the changelog to the long awaited Gingerbread update for the Motorola DROID 2. A soak test was supposed to begin this week, and very well may be under way, but it appears Verizon is inching closer to unleashing the new software version on the masses. The update will leave MotoBlur at build number 4.5.601 and add a whole slew of enhancements (too many to list here). Highlights include a newly blue Blur interface, customizable app drawer, and battery enhancements.
The update tops the scales at 106MB and should be on track to hit a handset near you soon, pending any major bugs. Head over to Verizon’s support site for the complete list of what’s new.
- Update for Motorola Droid 2 rolling out now,
- DROID 2 Global Owners Seeing Update 4.5.692
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Motorola DROID 2 R2-D2 Gets Gingerbread
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 2