The ASUS Transformer has gotten itself a pretty decent OTA update. Version 18.104.22.168 is said to have allowed people to use Netflix to its full capabilities, however it’s not going to show up in the market. You’ll need to grab the Netflix APK, but from there you should be on your way to streaming all your favorite content. The great part is that root isn’t required so everyone can get in on the fun. PS: those of you with docks should hook your tablets up to it as it too has gotten a bit of love in this update (though we’re not exactly sure what sort of love that is). [Droid-Life]
- ASUS Germany Confirms Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer receives 22.214.171.124 OT
- ASUS pushing yet another minor update to orig
- CyanogenMod 9 nightlies now available for mor
- Check out the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer