Updates, fun fun fun! TELUS users that have opted to make the Samsung Fascinate 3G+ their device should be happy today knowing that the upgrade to Android 2.3.3 is now available, a testament to Samsung’s desire to improve their reputation regarding after-market update support. Instructions how to check for the OTA is below, but be sure to read the support page at their site for precautionary measures you should take before updating. [Mobile Syrup, Thanks Dave!]
As of August 2011, a new firmware version is available for the Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 3G+. Before you update your smartphone, you need to know your current firmware version.
- From the Home screen, tap Applications.
- Tap Settings.
- Select About phone.
- You don’t need an upgrade if the:
- Firmware version is 2.3.3
- Build number is GINGERBREAD.LKF9.
- Moneto sets the Galaxy S up for contactless p
- Updates to Android 2.3.5 Rolling Out to Samsu
- Samsung Fascinate Gingerbread Update Ready to
- Gingerbread Getting Closer for Verizon’
- Check out the Samsung Fascinate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Fascinate