The Motorola XT531 has been announced for China, Europe, and Latin America, but it very well could find a US release before its world tour is finished. According to a new FCC filing, the XT531 seems primed for a release on AT&T with support for radio bands compatible with the carrier’s network. The Android 2.3 handset features a 3.5-inch display and dual camera setup (5MP rear/VGA front-facing) and will go by several monikers, including Spice XT in parts of Latin America and Fire XT around Europe. There is no hint as to the name it will be released under if and when it launches in the US.
- Motorola Announces Budget-Friendly XT531 Smar
- Flash player comes to Lollipop via Dolphin Browser
- 13 best no-so-Christmas movies on Google Play
- Rent The Interview on Google Play
- Check out the Motorola XT531 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XT531