It’s like Christmas in August! Hot on the heels of the Evo 3D’s Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update, HTC Sensation 4G owners now have something to get excited about. Seems HTC is on top of it today and is issuing an update for the Sensation as well, that will bring the device up to Android 2.3.4 just like its Evo 3D cousin. You will find a slew of bug fixes and improvements and here are a few them as listed by T-Mobile today:
- Software stability
- Improved battery life
- Improvements to Trace dictionary
- Improvements to screen responsiveness
- Improvements to video playback
- Improvements regarding device reboot / power off
- Improvements to icon pixilation
- Improvements to Wi-Fi connection
- Improvements to screen/photo resolution
Manually Check For Software Update
You may check your phone settings to see if it has received the software update. To check for updates, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Touch About phone.
- Touch HTC software updates.
- Touch Check.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wait as your phone restarts and updates to Android 2.3.4 / software version 1.45.531.1.
- HTC Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE on Bell up
- Quick fix restores 4G data after T-Mobile HTC
- Android 4.0 arrives May 21 for Amaze 4G at T-
- Cyanogenmod 9 nightlies come to HTC Sensation
TAGS: HTC Sensation 4G