A pair of updates are going out for two of Sprint’s newest phones. The Samsung Conquer 4G will get a quick maintenance update the day it comes out, August 21st, something that isn’t all that uncommon these days. Nothing major – just patches some security holes.
The EVO 3D, on the other hand, is landing a much bigger update. We’ve got a fix for instances where the lockscreen gets stuck, the ability to transfer contacts over Bluetooth, a fix for one-day-off birthdays when synching to Facebook, GPS fixes, Spiderman stability issues are being addressed here and, last but not certainly least, Sprint’s giving users more freedom in which applications to remove (please be Spiderman 3D please be Spiderman 3D please be Spiderman 3D). The EVO 3D’s OTA is scheduled for August 23rd and will be a manual OTA (meaning you’ll have to poll the server in order to pull it down. [SprintFeed]
- The EVO 3D saved someone’s life, so HTC
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sprint HTC EVO 3D owners now receiving Ice Cr
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Conquer 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D, Samsung Conquer 4G