ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih promised the next iteration fo the Eee Pad Transformer would be impressive, and according to new reports his words could be an understatement. Multiple sources are claiming the next Transformer, scheduled for a launch sometime in the fall, will be the first device to feature NVIDIA’s quad-core Kal-El SoC. The timing is slightly off from the original timeline set forth by NVIDIA. August was initially pegged as the month for Kal-El’s debut, but it would now seem that things have shifted back slightly. Either way, we eagerly await the potential of four cores pumping out Android goodness.
- ASUS Germany Confirms Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer receives 184.108.40.206 OT
- ASUS pushing yet another minor update to orig
- CyanogenMod 9 nightlies now available for mor
- Check out the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer