HTC is about to bust a rhyme. And by bust a rhyme we really mean bust out a handset dubbed the HTC Rhyme, or so suggests a newly uncovered trademark filing. Also revealed in the filing is the HTC Enamor. The trademark applications cover both smartphones and tablets and their hardware and software, leaving things a bit murky as to what each name could eventually refer to. The Rhyme name conjures up a relationship to the recent acquisition of Beats by Dre, and seems fit for a mid-range device focused more on style than function. Enamor seems more in line with high-end offerings such as the Desire and Sensation. But that is mere speculation.
- HTC Rhyme to get de-bloated in upcoming OTA
- Minor update prepped for the HTC Rhyme, still
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Verizon releases list of devices to receive I
- Check out the HTC Rhyme forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Enamor, HTC Rhyme