Beginning at 9AM today, owners of Sprint’s Nexus S 4G will get the first crack at the latest update to the Swype keyboard for Android devices. The new update introduces App Gestures, a feature that will allow users to select text and then send it to an application based on a keyboard shortcut. Say you find some text you’d like to send to your Twitter. Simply select it and then swipe from the Swype key to the letters T and W and the app will launch with the text already filled in. Other improvements include refined personal dictionary management as well as auto-capitalization of proper nouns. If you own the Nexus S 4G simply head over to sprint.swype.com about an hour from now and you should find the update primed and ready.
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Sprint Nexus devices now getting Android 4.1
- Sprint support page says Jelly Bean for Nexus
- Sprint’s Leaked Playbook Reveals Galaxy
- Check out the Nexus S 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus S 4G