Some users over at AndroidForums.com have discovered that by manually updating to a non-consumer PRL and changing a line in the build.prop file of the Motorola Triumph they’re able to get noticeably increased 3G speeds, with one user professing he’d gone from a low of 80kbps up to a low of around 600. The PRL in question is said to come from select business account phones – this one didn’t make it to consumer phones, for some reason. Whatever the case is, someone is being a huge help in getting these updated PRLs out there and the users that have tried them are reporting great success. More information and full instructions here.
- Motorola Triumph Gets Ice Cream Sandwich Buil
- Motorola Triumph Happily Receives Android 2.3
- CyanogenMod: Coming to Motorola ATRIX 4G,Moto
- Motorola Triumph from Virgin Mobile Available
- Check out the Motorola Triumph forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Triumph