In what seems like more of a “thank you” gift than an attempt at bolstering sales, Kyocera announced today that they would be giving away same of the hottest games in the Android Market for users of their wildly popular dual-screened Echo handset on Sprint. This is part of their “Summer of Free Apps” campaign in which the Kyocera will pay for the first 10,000 downloads for a handful of titles including: Burn the Rope, Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Monkey Ball, Colours, Coropata, Crazy Dunker, Cupig, Induced Current, SmackTalk!, Space Wander Landing, Sudoku Master and Transporter.
All these games can be found in the “Top Apps” shortcut in the Echo’s Android Market. Better hurry before the 10,000 copies run out! Hey, HTC. Where are my free games?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sprint Drops The Price On Epic 4G, Nexus S 4G
- Kyocera Echo’s Gingerbread Update Now R
- [Update] Kyocera Echo Gingerbread Update Said
- Check out the Kyocera Echo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Echo