About 3 weeks ago we told you about AT&T delaying the LG Thrill 4G until August 21st according to a leaked RadioShack screenshot. Although an official launch date was ever announced, it seems as if the LG Thrill will be receiving another unofficial delay, this time finding itself pushed back until Sept. 4th.
Once again this information comes to us via a leaked screenshot from The Shack and while we’re not entirely sure why the device continues to get placed on the back burner, technically it’s still on schedule for LG’s vague “summer release” date. Anyone disappointed by this news?
- LG Thrill 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich
- AT&T’s LG Thrill 4G Gingerbread up
- Amazon Discounts LG Thrill 4G, HTC Inspire 4G
- LG Working On A Super Slim Sequel To The LG O
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Thrill 4G