If you are an Infuse 4G owner here in the states, you might have been a little heated when you learned that the Rogers Canada version would release with Gingerbread. Even though AT&T had announced that every Android device released this year would be updated to Gingerbread, including the Samsung Infuse 4G, no specific time frame was given.
Well, I have some good news for you tonight! According to this conversation AT&T was having with someone via Twitter, the Infuse 4G will be receiving their Gingerbread OTA update this month. I’m sure this comes as great news to all you Infuse 4G owners out there (Mariela) who have been waiting patiently. As soon as the rollout officially begins, you best believe we’ll be letting y’all know.
- Samsung Infuse 4G users, Android 2.3.6 is rea
- Samsung, AT&T halt Gingerbread update fo
- Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives its update
- Samsung Infuse 4G Receives Maintenance Update
- Check out the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Infuse 4G