The Samsung SGH-i927 was once believed to be a keyboard-equipped Galaxy S II variant for AT&T, but we still don’t know for sure. Its specs (the ones we can absolutely confirm) would suggest it’s AT&T’s Galaxy S II, but we have also heard that Ma Bell will have a touch-only device – this could simply be one of many variants sure to make their way to several of our carriers.
Whatever it is, the phone has made its way through the FCC. Nothing much to see here but a heap of technical mumbo jumbo, but the listing does confirm that LTE radios won’t be present. We don’t even know if this one will have HSPA+ radios.
As for the phone itself, aside from that slide-out QWERTY we mentioned earlier all we know is that it will have an 8 megapixel camera with flash, a front-facing camera and Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on top of Android 2.3. [FCC via AndroidForums.com]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Attain forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.