CyanogenMod 7 is headed to a trio of new phones sometime soon. The Motorola ATRIX has gotten a pre-beta build of the ROM, something that was possible due to the 2nd-init breakthrough. Some things will work and some won’t – it’s a beta, after all. But if you want a preview of what CyanogenMod 7 will feel like on the most powerful phone AT&T has, get that Nandroid situated and flash this bad boy. Links at ModMyMobile.
Next, AndroidForums.com member isaacj87 has been feverishly hacking up his Motorola Triumph over the weekend and came up with this – a bootable CyanogenMod. Unfortunately, he says “pretty much everything” isn’t working right now, but we trust you guys aren’t too bummed at this point. Download isn’t yet available, but follow that thread to follow his developments.
Finally, the LG Optimus 3D will be getting CyanogenMod, and even better news is that development is coming along very smoothly. At this point, the developer behind it has many of the essential components operational, including autostereoscopic 3D. That means you won’t have to be tied down to LG’s base ROM if you want to enjoy CyanogenMod.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.