We’ve heard the name “Samsung Hercules” thrown around quite a bit now. It was originally believed to be T-Mobile’s variant of the Galaxy S II here in the states. Their version differed a bit from the rest of the pack, supposedly offering a 4.5-inch slate compared to the 4.3 inches seen on everyone else’s version. Inside is said to be a 1.2GHz processor which might indicate that Exynos will be sitting inside. MobileSyrup describes it as looking like ” a cross between the Samsung Galaxy SII, Nexus S and the Galaxy S Infuse.” Doesn’t look bad really, though what appears to be WVGA resolution on a screen this large does disappoint us.
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Gets IPv6 Functionality In
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Update Now Off
- White Samsung Galaxy S II’s Now Availab
- Win $1,000 and A Galaxy S II With T-Mobile
- Check out the Samsung Hercules forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Hercules