With a 4.3-inch display, dual-core CPU, and 4G LTE radio, the Motorola DROID BIONIC promises to be one heck of a phone. It also promises to be a big battery hog at the same time. So we should expect a rather big battery, right? And here it is pictured without the blurriness of shots we saw yesterday. We also get another pic from the front side of the phone showing us the redesigned look of the phone we have seen over and over again. Enough with the teases, can we just get some official information like a release date already?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Motorola DROID Bionic gets revived with offic
- Motorola Droid Bionic owners receiving invite
- Motorola DROID Bionic Jelly Bean update arriv
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic