With a 4.3-inch display, dual-core CPU, and 4G LTE radio, the Motorola Droid Bionic promises to be one heck of a phone. It also promises to be a big battery hog at the same time. So we should expect a rather big battery, right? And here it is pictured without the blurriness of shots we saw yesterday. We also get another pic from the front side of the phone showing us the redesigned look of the phone we have seen over and over again. Enough with the teases, can we just get some official information like a release date already?
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Bionic