If you haven’t been able to pull down the Gingerbread update for your T-Mobile G2 and MyTouch 4G, T-Mobile’s not going to leave you waiting in the dark. Nope, instead they’ll soon be allowing you to get your updates over-the-wire in-store. It’s a bit of an inconvenience, sure, but if you’ve gotten sick of all that dairy in 2.2 and are ready for Gingerbread, it’ll be well worth it. August 6th is said to be the start date so be sure to carve some time out of your day and take care of that. [T-Mobile 1|2 via PhoneArena]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2, T-Mobile MyTouch 4G