Today Motorola announced the XT351, a budget-minded smartphone that merges the latest version of Android with a set of specs not often found on a phone of its caliber. Featuring a 3.5-inch display, 800MHz processor, and dual front and rear cameras, the Android 2.3 handset will also be available in a dual-SIM flavor. Motorola touts “best-in-class” battery life with a 1540mAh battery capable of 8 hours of talk time or 28 days of 3G standby.
The Motorola XT531 will launch in China this month followed by Hong Kong, Taiwan, Europe (as the Motorola Fire XT), and Latin America (as the Motorola SPICE XT) this fall. The dual-SIM model will also be available in Asia this fall.
- Motorola XT531 Blazes through the FCC
- Nokia C1 Android phone coming?
- Gift-a-Day Giveaway Winners
- Use Google Wallet at Disney World
- Check out the Motorola XT531 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.