If you’ve been having second thoughts about tinkering with your DROID X2 post-Gingerbread, throw them away – your safety net has arrived. The update’s SBF file has been provided by the gracious members of the XDA community, meaning you might be able to recover from just about any bad software-related issue when running into any snags while flashing, rooting, ROMing and loving the thing. Go on, grab it here and keep it tucked away in a safe place. [Droid-Life]
- [Update: DROID 3 owners, too] Motorola DROID
- DROID X2 Over-The-Air Update Being Pushed Out
- Motorola DROID X2 Soak Test to Begin Soon
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X2