Toshiba has issued an update to the Honeycomb tablet that kept users from being able to use the device. The wake functionality would malfunction, causing the device to become a temporary paperweight until it decided to play nice. Fortunately, Toshiba put on a nice, big red cape and came to everyone’s rescue. An OTA update for the tablet is now available through Toshiba’s Service Station utility, an app on the Thrive (hope you haven’t somehow removed it). Go on and check for it, we hear it should be a relatively quick download.
- Toshiba Thrive 10-inch Officially Updated To
- Toshiba Thrive and Thrive 7 ICS update delaye
- Toshiba Thrive 10-Inch Tablet Getting Android
- Toshiba Thrive On Sale For Only $280 –
- Check out the Toshiba Thrive forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Toshiba Thrive