Toshiba has issued an update to the Honeycomb tablet that kept users from being able to use the device. The wake functionality would malfunction, causing the device to become a temporary paperweight until it decided to play nice. Fortunately, Toshiba put on a nice, big red cape and came to everyone’s rescue. An OTA update for the tablet is now available through Toshiba’s Service Station utility, an app on the Thrive (hope you haven’t somehow removed it). Go on and check for it, we hear it should be a relatively quick download.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Toshiba Thrive forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Toshiba Thrive