Okay, this is strange. The LG Optimus Net/LG P699/ LG Gelato aka just passed Bluetooth certification and is listed as being available for AT&T sometime in August. That part makes sense. What’s weird is the picture shown of the device is clearly displaying T-Mobile’s branding across the top of the handset. Hmmmm… Either way, I guess it’s no surprise that this device will most likely be headed to every carrier under the sun following in the footsteps of the “OG” LG Optimus One.
The LG Optimus Net will feature a small form factor, 3.2-inch display, more than capable 800MHz processor, 512MB of RAM and come pre-installed with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Not too shabby.
So, for all you Android geeks who have friends/family not looking to spend a lot a dough on a “premium” handset, the LG Optimus Net should be all the phone they need, at a price that’s sure to please.
- New Version of the LG Optimus Net Passes Thro
- LG Optimus Pro and LG Optimus Net Get Officia
- Nexus 6 has a hidden RGB LED light
- 1TB of free Drive storage for new Chromebooks
- Check out the LG Optimus Net forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus Net