Looks like the LG Thrill may be delayed before an official release date was ever announced. My good friend Jerry, from AndroidCentral, posted a leaked internal memo from The Shack showing the LG Thrill has been pushed back to August 21st. Originally, it was rumored that the Thrill would launch on August 7th but doesn’t look like that’s going to be happening.
As usual with authorized retailers, this could be a Radio Shack only delay but judging by the wording in the memo, sounds more like an overall AT&T thing. Could the delay have something to do with the Samsung Attain that passed through the FCC yesterday? Guess we’ll find out soon enough!
- LG Thrill 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich
- AT&T’s LG Thrill 4G Gingerbread up
- Amazon Discounts LG Thrill 4G, HTC Inspire 4G
- LG Working On A Super Slim Sequel To The LG O
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Thrill 4G