Our friends manning the @VZWSupport Twitter account are back with more (seemingly reliable, this time) information. It’s regarding the DROID X2 Gingerbread’s update. They’ve confirmed that rollouts are beginning in stages over the air today. Go on, I know you want to check that update menu. It would step folks up to Android 2.3 and give them the latest version of BLUR that other dual-core MOTO owners have been using. If you don’t get it right away, just be ever patient. Or just pray to a bag of skittles it magically shows up right after you’re done here. Let us know if any of you have received it. [Droid-Life]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X2