Last week T-Mobile announce the beginning of the slow roll out of Gingerbread for the myTouch 4G. HTC celebrated with cookies, while owners of the handset tried their best to patiently wait their turn. But T-Mobile is attempting a new update strategy for those who just don’t have it in them to wait it out. Beginning August 5th you can take your myTouch 4G down to your local TMo shop and have the update manually loaded onto your device. The myTouch 4G support page has been updated to reflect this, revealing that the process most likely will wipe your handset’s internal storage of any saved data and cautioning that you may be waiting up to 30 minutes for the update process to complete. Let’s hope HTC gets some more of those cookies out there stat.
- To all those who have been ribbing me for sti
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- Deal: T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Free Through Thursd
- T-Mobile G2 and MyTouch 4G In-Store Gingerbre
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile MyTouch 4G