“It’s like raaaaaain on your wedding day..” Looks like some Samsung Fascinate owners are experiencing troubles fit for an Alanis Morissette song. Ironically, after receiving a minor software update that was supposed to fix incoming call quality, some Fascinate users are reporting they’ve stopped receiving calls altogether. That’s enough to steam anyone but don’t worry, Verizon is well aware of the issue. Big Red is offering free “upgrades” so-to-speak to anyone affected with this incoming call bug in the form of a replacement Droid Charge, Droid Incredible 2 or Droid X2. Not too shabby, right?
Before you get too excited these devices are “Certified Like-New Replacments” and you will have to bring the phone in to a Verizon store to verify your phone is affected. But hey, now you wont have an excuse for missing your nagging girlfriend’s calls anymore. Shoot.
- Moneto sets the Galaxy S up for contactless p
- Updates to Android 2.3.5 Rolling Out to Samsu
- Samsung Fascinate Gingerbread Update Ready to
- Gingerbread Getting Closer for Verizon’
- Check out the Samsung Fascinate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Fascinate