This is different. TMo News came across this internal memo from T-Mobile informing stores that they will begin receiving SD cards from HTC for use when updating customers’ devices. Apparently, some customers will receive a text message to come into a T-Mobile location where a sales rep will update their device to the latest software and/or Android firmware. The only 3 devices in question seem to be the Mytouch 3G Slide, Mytouch 4G and the G2. I guess this new program is for those who are so tech illiterate, pushing “Yes” to an over-the-air update may be too complicated for them (or simply neglected to update their device). Hey, I can’t even change my car oil so I ain’t mad at’cha.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.