Fret not, AT&T users who also happen to be keyboard haters – it appears the carrier could be set to carry a Galaxy S II variant that does not have a hardware QWERTY keyboard. Android Central received a photo of said device and were told by the tipster that it is indeed Galaxy S II branded. It’s worthy to note its shape – it doesn’t look a whole lot like the Galaxy S II units in other parts of the world, and its shape doesn’t fit the universal case allegedly headed for the three biggest carriers in America. That could just be AT&T wanting to be different, but there’s no telling this soon.
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 new Dot View case
- Report: Google carrier requires Nexus 6
- Check out the Samsung Attain forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Attain, Samsung Galaxy S2