If you’re a Sidekick 4G owner now would be a good time to check for a software update on your phone (if it hasn’t already been pushed to your device). Apparently, the software update will provide various bug fixes and enhancements based on customer feedback. Not exactly sure what that means but I guess it’s better than what you have now! So jump into your phone’s settings and manually check for an update. As always, make sure you have a full battery charge before attempting to update.
- So long, Sidekick 4G (and hope for a replacem
- T-Mobile Goes Through the Evolution of SideKi
- Death Comes For The Sidekick 4G – T-Mob
- T-Mobile discontinues Android-powered Sidekic
- Check out the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile SideKick 4G