If you were wondering how soon you would be able to enjoy MiUi after the DROID X and DROID 2 got second init support, stop wondering – it’s here. Everything is as it would appear on other devices so you should feel right at home if you’ve been to this rodeo before. Simply download the .zip files (DROID X, DROID 2), do your necessary backups, wipe and flash. Support can be had here (DROID X) and here (DROID 2). [via Droid-Life]
- Galaxy Wallpapers
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 2, Motorola Droid X