While the HTC EVO 3D, Motorola DROID BIONIC, and Samsung Galaxy S II have been busy hogging up the spotlight, plans for the launch of the LG Thrill 4G have been quietly coming together in the background. AT&T’s version of the Optimus 3D was first announced back at CTIA and has received relatively little coverage since then. Even pre-orders for the device at RadioShack have kicked off with little fanfare. According to sources speaking to Engadget, customers heading to their local Shack today can go ahead and reserve the Thrill 4G through the typical $50 gift card process. The total price of the phone is listed as $80 on a two-year contract or $550 without one, which seems remarkably low for a phone of the Thrill’s caliber. If you do head down and put in an order today, the Shack is saying August 7th is when the goods will be delivered. We’ll wait for an official announcement before we go slapping it on the calendar.
- LG Thrill 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich
- AT&T’s LG Thrill 4G Gingerbread up
- Amazon Discounts LG Thrill 4G, HTC Inspire 4G
- LG Working On A Super Slim Sequel To The LG O
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Thrill 4G