While Virgin Mobile decided to jump the gun and start selling theirs a bit early, both them and Bell are now officially offering the Samsung Galaxy S II (4G) in Canada. It’s perhaps the absolute most powerful phone to hit the country to date and citizens have more than enough reasons to be excited for it. For Bell, off-contract pricing is $600, three-year contract pricing is $170 and nothing in between is worth mentioning, as usual. Virgin’s offering is here, Bell’s is here, and you should know where their physical stores are if you’d rather go that route.
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2