Look at you, hungry for more Lenovo tablet news and multimedia. We’ve got a plate full of stuff to help you with that problem, though. Both the Ideapad K1 and the ThinkPad have been unboxed on video. They give a bit of background on each tablet before unboxing and show us a bit of it in working function. It’s worth two quick looks, but you may want to hit that play button soon as these videos could get deleted just as soon as those images did yesterday. IdeaPad’s above, ThinkPad’s below. [NotebookItalia]
- Lenovo bids farewell to the Ideapad K1 with a
- Lenovo Confirms ICS for ThinkPad in May
- Lenovo ThinkPad To Receive Ice Cream Sandwich
- Seton Hall University Hands Out 400 Lenovo Th
- Check out the Lenovo Ideapad K1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Lenovo IdeaPad K1, Lenovo ThinkPad