The Wildfire S has been available for awhile now in Europe and was recently leaked as the HTC Marvel for us here in the states. It’s been rumored to hit T-Mobile ever since the FCC filing and now, in an unexpected (but refreshing) twist, T-Mobile has decided to keep with the Wildfire S name. TmoNews was even able to secure this leaked spec sheet for the US debut of the device.
Pretty much everything here we’ve already known for quite sometime from it’s overseas cousin. One thing oft left out of spec sheets was the process which is a 600MHz Qualcomm processor (same one found in the Mytouch 3G Slide) which should be more than enough to make this puppy fly through apps with ease.
What do you guys think? I can’t help but fall for the “cuteness” of this device and if priced right, could do very well with the teenage girls crowd (my favorite demographic).
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- Sprint Issues Updates to all HTC Handsets, Ad
- HTC Wildfire S Now Available from US Cellular
- Virgin Mobile Officially Announces the HTC Wi
- Check out the HTC Wildfire S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Wildfire S