Yeah, that’s right. I called it a classic…and why not? It is pretty much an unspoken truth that original Motorola Droid has come about as far as it can. Those still using the handset (myself included) can hold out hope all they want, but it is unlikely we will ever see an official Gingerbread build for the handset. Thank Moses for Peter Alfonso, who has been hard at work on various ports of the latest OS for the Droid since Android 2.3 was announced. His latest brings us Android 2.3.4 in its purest form. We imagine if Gingerbread ever did hit the Droid officially it would look something like this build, minus some of the under-the-hood tweaks. Sounds like an install is in order.
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid