A leaked render is giving us our clearest view of the upcoming Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo to date, and though the handset gets some major style points rumors of a 1.4GHz dual-core processor make the phone appealing in more than just the looks category. The leaked press shot comes along with word that the handset might feature the NovaThor A9500 chipset combining two A9 cores with Mali-400 graphics, a similar processor setup to the Samsung Galaxy S II. There is also a chance the phone will rock Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon design.
A 4.5-inch qHD display powered by the Bravia engine, a 12MP camera, and 2500mAh battery round out the rumored specs for this Android Gingerbread smartphone. Each generation of Sony Ericsson Android handsets seems only to get better and better, so it should come as no surprise that the upcoming Xperia Duo has our palms sweaty with anticipation.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo Leaked?
- Dropbox for Android can now export files to SD cards
- Good2Go is a consensual sex app for Android
- Nexus 6 wood carved mockup sized against Nexus 4 and 7
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo