The Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray has turned some heads and now it may be closer to release than we originally thought with today’s FCC approval. Sony Ericsson only mentioned “Q3’11” as a release window when they first announced it but it looks like it could come out sooner rather than later. Of course, with the recent Xperia Pro shenanigans, it’s hard to get excited about a mere timeframe and not a solid release date. If you need a refresher, the Xperia Ray will equip users with 512MB of RAM, a 1GHz processor, a 3.3 inch display, an 8 megapixel camera and a front-facing camera. [via Wireless Goodness]
- ICS update roll-out for 2011 Sony Xperia line
- Sony begins Ice Cream Sandwich rollout for 20
- Sony Ericsson Brings the Xperia Ray to the US
- Vodafone UK Now Offering Sony Ericsson Xperia
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray