As promising as this tablet looks and as ready as it had seemed, ASUS isn’t looking to rush this one – the Eee Pad Slider has been delayed until Autumn, which means we could see its launch slip into early-mid Q4 if they aren’t careful. They’re running surveys to “understand what is important” for their customers. Sounds to me like they weren’t 100% satisfied or confident with what they had. Considering this is such a unique and unexplored concept even with the Eee Pad Transformer out and doing well, we can’t say we blame them too much. Fall is really the latest they can launch this thing without being overshadowed and passed up by competitors. [Facebook via Engadget]
- ASUS Germany Confirms Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- ASUS Eee Pad Slider Now Receiving Android 4.0
- Asus Eee Pad Slider Now Available From Newegg
- Asus Eee Pad Slider Will Be Available By The
- Check out the ASUS Eee Pad Slider forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ASUS Eee Pad Slider