The folks at Vlingo have taken to the Android market with version 3.0 of their voice command application. Vlingo was already great, especially for being a free application, and the experience is about to get any better. Alongside a brand new user interface which is quite the piece of eye-candy, they’ve added more languages so that more people around the world can join in on the voice controlling fun. Check below for a full changelog:
- expanded language support for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese (beta), & Korean(beta) users
- a brand new, simpler user interface making it easier for Vlingo users to discover the features that are most useful to them.
- a refreshed graphic design, simplified landing screens and guided user instructions
- new unified messaging and improved local search
Find the free update in the Android market now.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo