A new leak is giving us a timeline of when Bell Canada subscribers can expect Gingerbread to arrive on several devices. The Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Incredible S, HTC Desire Z, and Motorola Atrix are all scheduled to receive the update to Android 2.3 this summer, though only estimated time frames are given. Perhaps that’s for the best, as we know how these updates tend to get pushed back at the last minute. The Galaxy S is given a early summer delivery window, the Incredible S is pegged for mid-summer, and the Desire Z and Atrix both get tagged with a late summer Gingerbread release. Oh, and the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab should apparently be getting the Android 2.3 update any minute now. Any readers up north receive it yet?
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Samsung’s Galaxy S line surpasses 100 m
- Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3 get CyanogenMod 1
- Coverlight aims to add LED flash to devices w
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Desire Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.