It wasn’t too long ago AT&T announced both the LG Thrill 4G and HTC Status as part of their summer Android lineup. Only problem was, no solid release dates were given on either smartphone. Well, the guys over at Android Central managed to snag this internal screenshot showing a possible July release on both the LG Thrill and the HTC Status.
So, whether you’ve been itching to get your hands on some of that pseudo TouchWiz goodness from LG or feel like you could really work that dedicated Facebook button from HTC, you wont have to wait much longer. How many AT&T customers have been eyeballing the LG Thrill 4G? I’ve read some of our comments and wont even mention the HTC Status.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the LG Thrill 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Status forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Status, LG Thrill 4G