We got our first look at what accessories to expect for the Motorola DROID 3 just yesterday, and today those accessories are beginning to arrive in Verizon’s retail stores. The appearance of these accessories has us feeling that the Droid 3 could be merely days away — that rumored July 7th release date is looking mighty appealing. Alas, Verizon has yet to come clean with any official details, but we expect they could be doing as much any day now.
[via Droid Life]
- Motorola updates ICS upgrade roadmap, Droid R
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid 3 update, 2
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Motorola DROID 3 Soak Test Begins
- Check out the Motorola DROID 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 3