We got our first look at what accessories to expect for the Motorola Droid 3 just yesterday, and today those accessories are beginning to arrive in Verizon’s retail stores. The appearance of these accessories has us feeling that the Droid 3 could be merely days away — that rumored July 7th release date is looking mighty appealing. Alas, Verizon has yet to come clean with any official details, but we expect they could be doing as much any day now.
[via Droid Life]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DROID 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 3