Taco Bell, Pepsi, and Samsung are teaming up to giveaway the Samsung Galaxy Tab as part of a text-in-to-win promotion. Unfortunately, they aren’t giving away the brand new Galaxy Tab 10.1, but rather the original 7-inch Galaxy Tab. All you have to do is guzzle down a large fountain drink. Actually, you just need to buy it and read the code printed on the cup, text in said code, and wait to be instantly notified of whether or not you are the proud new owner of a fancy Android tablet. We just heard the tablet might be receiving a Gingerbread update in the near future, so who knows, this prize could be getting a little more appealing next week.
[via Taco Bell | Thanks, Jay!]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab