If WiFi just isn’t enough to satisfy your on-the-go data needs, those wanting a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 are in luck. Verizon has opened up pre-orders for the 3G/4G version of the newly released Honeycomb tablet. As with the WiFi-only Tab 10.1, two versions are available, though slightly pricier. The 16GB model will set you back $529.99, while the 32GB version retails for $629.99. Both require the activation of a two-year data plan, so your 4G tablet desires won’t come cheap.
Orders are said to be shipping in 4-6 weeks, so there is still a bit of a wait until you can get your hands on a slimline 4G Honeycomb tablet. It’s probably a safe bet that the Tab 10.1 will ship before VZW and Moto even have a chance to begin performing the 4G LTE upgrade to the XOOM.
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1