We broke this story not too long ago when a tipster sent us some pictures of his SPH-D600 on Sprint. We didn’t have an actual name to go on but it looks like that has changed with Samsung’s newest unveiling of the Conquer 4G for Sprint.
While I wouldn’t call the device a low-end phone, it does manage to hang somewhere in between mid-level and high-end. Lets start with some of the specs. The phone features a smaller 3.5-inch HVGA display, 3.2MP rear facing camera with a 1.3MP front facing camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Sprint ID, and a 1GHz processor. Oh, and as the name suggests, its compatible with Sprint’s 4G network (where available).
Not to shabby for a budget friendly device. I feel like these specs here she be considered the minimum when shooting for a low to mid-level device. The speedy processor should be able to handle the low res display and Android 2.3 quite nicely. The only thing we’re waiting on now is pricing and launch date. Stay tuned for more.
- Sprint Conquer 4G gets security update, boots
- Samsung Conquer 4G FC17 OTA Update Released;
- Shareware Site Tucows Launches Cheap Wireless
- Sprint Discounting Samsung Conquer 4G To $50
- Check out the Samsung Conquer 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Conquer 4G