The reincarnation of the HTC ChaCha we’ve heard about isn’t quite official, but you can write it in pen now- AT&T will (most likely) launch the HTC Status Facebook Phone and BGR scooped up live pictures to support the claim:
This isn’t a true “Facebook Phone” but anythinge emblazoned with that big blue button must have gotten a blessing from the ZuckerBook himself, right? I wonder if HTC will also launch something called the HTC+ which incorporates Google’s new Social Network of sorts: Google+? I think + needs some time to prove itself, but until then, pretty much every Android phone is a Google+ phone if you think about it.
Any AT&T customers eager to hop on the Status phone? I’m guessing this will mainly reach the younger demographic, but don’t be shy veteran Facebookers: speak up in the comments!
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Status forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Status