AT&T’s just about ready to let you folks get in on the Amazon Appstore fun. They’ve already introduced a phone that doesn’t restrict non-market applications – the Samsung Infuse 4G – and now they’re set to enable more phones. The Motorola Bravo has gained the much-needed functionality, but it didn’t come in the form of an OTA update. All you need to do is download an app in the Android market that will enable you to install applications from third-party sources just as easily as anyone else could. We’re hoping their other phones get similar treatment sometime soon. Find it in the Android market. [via Android Central]
- Motorola Bravo Froyo Upgrade Now Available
- Motorola Enlisting 1,000 Bravo Owners to Test
- Motorola FlipSide and Motorola Bravo Now Avai
- AT&T’s Motorola Flipside and Bravo
- Check out the Motorola BRAVO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Bravo