AT&T’s carrying the ChaCha, alright, but we didn’t know if they’d be willing to keep that name or go with one of their own. We kind of figured they’d do the latter, and if word from BGR is to be trusted, that name would be the HTC Status. Its Facebook integration is likely what inspired the name. To be honest, I kind of like it. Now I just need to be sold on the phone, but HTC has been trying to do that since February and I’m not quite near the fence, let alone being on it or over it. Look for this one to shake things up in the entry-level smartphone game as users flock to that awkwardly-placed blue-backdropped “f” button. [BGR]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Status forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Status