Any of you Acer fans out there feeling jaded by the lack of Android 3.1? Don’t be, because it’ll be here sooner than you think. Acer’s confirmed that they’ll be issuing the upgrade on July 5th. Android 3.1 adds features such as resizable widgets and USB host support. Unfortunately, all things indicate that this is for Germany only. No word yet on when other regions would see it, but we’re hoping it won’t be too long of a wait. [Electronista]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A500 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Iconia Tab A500