Looks like the HTC Rider we’ve been hearing so much is actually going to be called the HTC EVO 4G+. It’ll be launched in Korea and will have stats quite similar to HTC’s next generation of phones, like the HTC Sensation. It’ll have Qualcomm’s 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, a 4.3 inch qHD display and an 8 megapixel camera with a front-facing camera. There’s a camera switch on it like the EVO 3D, but it’s used for switching between video and still images. That’s about it folks – another high-end HTC phone, but not meant for European and North American markets.
- Set of Leaked Renders Reveals HTC’s 10-
- HTC Rider, Kingdom Show Up in Leaks; HTC Doub
- Newegg.com's Black Friday 2014
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Check out the HTC Rider forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rider